AIR welcomes the publication of a standardised framework for independent vehicle emissions tests
Testing to the CWA17379 methodology will enable comparison of NOx emissions produced during urban driving
• A major milestone on the road to improve air quality in towns and cities.
• Test data will reveal the actual nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions produced in urban driving.
• Tests conducted on-road based on at least five trips, on at least two matching vehicles.
• The testing methodology allows the emissions performance of vehicles to be fairly compared.
• Developed through dialogue and agreement with a broad range of European stakeholders.