Testing to the CWA17379 methodology will enable comparison of NOx emissions produced during urban driving
- A major milestone on the road to improve air quality in towns and cities.
- Test data will reveal the actual nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions produced in urban driving.
- Tests conducted on-road based on at least five trips, on at least two matching vehicles.
- The testing methodology allows the emissions performance of vehicles to be fairly compared.
- Developed through dialogue and agreement with a broad range of European stakeholders.
Download the AIR Welcomes CEN Press Release 31.01.19 below:
Download Press Release